A very nice enamel badge for the Renfrewshire Corps of Guides. The enamel is intact. The reverse has a crescent moon fitting with a number and manufacturer stamp.
It seems that the Corps of Guides was a Regiment of the British Indian Army made up of British officers and Indian enlisted soldiers to serve on the North West Frontier from 1846. Once independence was granted to India and after partition, the Guides were given over to Pakistan and became part of the Pakistan Army.