Terms of Business
All details of business terms, prices and descriptions of items offered for sale in this shop are current, subject to change without prior notice and replace any previously advertised details.
All items advertised on Wolf Pack Militaria are of original period manufacture unless stated otherwise. We offer a money back guarantee on all of the goods supplied subject to the terms listed below.
- Should you be unhappy with any item purchased, you should contact us by email within 7 days of receipt of the goods. The item can then be returned to us, provided it is in the condition as sent, for a full refund of the purchase price. If an item is not notified to us within 7 days, it will be considered as being sold. We regret that postage costs are not refundable.
- This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this website to another language), on the behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged, disassembled or tampered with after purchase.
- Items are supplied for collector's display purposes only and such items are not intended for actual wear or use. We do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, footwear or headgear, nor their suitability for being worn.
- The responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that any goods ordered are allowed to be imported into your country. If an item has to be returned because it cannot be imported into your country, we can offer other goods to the same value in exchange, less any return postage and import costs incurred by us, but are unable to give a refund.
- Any returned items paid for via PayPal will be refunded via PayPal in sterling.
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Orders
No contract will exist between you and us until we have received full payment from you and have dispatched the ordered products. Please note that our initial acknowledgment of your order does not constitute acceptance of that order. You may also receive a payment acknowledgment email from PayPal, this again does not constitute acceptance of that order.
Should we, for any reason, decide not to accept your order we will advise you accordingly and any monies paid will be refunded.
Sales of Edged Weapons
The sale of edged weapons (knives, bayonets, swords, daggers, etc) are restricted to those over 18. A statement of age is required before purchase is concluded.
Terms of Gold, Silver and Bronze Used
The expressions 'Gold', 'Silver' or 'Bronze' relate to, especially in the case of Decorations, to the grade of the award or the appearance or plating finish of metal items and does not imply a solid metal content of this description unless otherwise stated.
Availability of Goods
This website is designed to show only items of stock that are still available for sale, but it is still remotely possible that an item could be sold during your visit to the website. In the unlikely event that an item has been sold by the time that you place your order, we will inform you by return email.
All photographs on Wolf Pack Militaria are our property and are not to be reproduced without prior permission.
Due to the complexities of the electronic world regarding this web shop, we reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been an electronic failure in the pricing of any specific item.
All items offered on this website, at Cambridge Market, and at any other antiques fair, are sold purely for their historical interest and any political affiliation, intonation or intention is most definately not entertained.